We are a dynamic, ambitious housing association, providing affordable homes and services across the North West to over 16,000 customers in 7570 homes.
We are a charitable registered provider of social housing. We also have a wholly owned company, Irwell Valley Adamas Ltd, which provides property services and employs colleagues.
Between us we employ 250 colleagues and have a combined turnover of £36m.
Is to create the conditions in which customers and colleagues can enjoy living or working and realise their full potential.
Our values are to:
- Take responsibility for our actions
- Treat others as they would like to be treated - with honesty, dignity, respect and trust
- Learn from mistakes
- Work with passion and fun
- Believe in tough rights and tough responsibilities
- Be pioneering and free thinking
Our vision for 2017/20
Is to build new homes and grow, while enabling customers and colleagues to realise their potential.
Will help us achieve our vision, these are:
Customers – enabling customers to live well in our homes, sustain their tenancies and achieve their potential
Colleagues – facilitating colleagues to be the best they can be, so they provide great services for our customers
Corporate – building new homes, increasing our income and influence and reducing our costs.
Our performance goals
Support our priorities, they will stretch us and get us to where we want to be.
Our 3 Heroes
- 100% customer and colleague satisfaction
- Deliver 100% of new homes targets
- Achieve 100% of Value for Money targets
Our 3 Zeros
- Zero colleague sickness
- Zero relet times
- Zero rent arrears